Sunday, June 15, 2008


THROW YOUR ARMS AROUND ME.

Who knew that the art of losing something would be so wonderful.

I've never thrown myself so whole heartedly into anything ever in my life, with no reservations.

Now as we venture into the optimistically -unknown I just hope you know how grand this is.

It may sound as if you have this Herculean sovereignty over me; I hope that this is something we can share.

I just want everyone to feel how great you have been for me. How you lift me up and how little we know each other, but it feels as if our souls are miles deep and all knowing.

1 comment:

Mari said...

You have no idea how much you mean to me already, after only such a short amount of time. It only proves this is all so right. I think this was supposed to happen. I am already utterly and completely yours. You are the perfect person for me. And I know something really remarkable is happening. I feel that way.

I miss you alot.
But you still make me the happiest girl in the world.